Category Archives: Wedding News
We want to hear your story! For a $10 coupon off your purchase simply tell us how you and your spouse met and how you two became engaged and we will give you a $10 coupon code to use on your purchase at That’s My Topper! How’s that for a quick $10 bucks?
1. Simply Write Out Your Engagement Story.
2. Must be 500 words or more
3. Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Within 24 hours, we will send you a coupon code for $5 to use on your purchase
Just a few rules….
1. You must have at minimum 500 words in your story. That Should be Easy!
2. Story must be unique and not content taken from another website…that would be silly anyways.
3. You can only submit one story for the $10 Coupon
4. Coupon code can only be used once
5. Coupon code expires 7 days after you receive the code
***We reserve the right to deny your story*** We will only do this so that we don’t get spam and cheaters that just want $10. *Only one coupon code per transaction*
Hello all you wedding cake topper fans!
Our blog for bucks has taken off! You have submitted some great stories and we have been busy handing out $5 coupons to many of you already! Here are a few great examples of wedding cake topper stories!
“My fiance and I had been looking for toppers for quite some time when we came across “The Look of Love” Bride and Groom Couple Figurine Wedding Cake Topper. We loved the way they were gazing into each others eyes and look like they are laid back in love couple. (Which is exactly what we are!) We also loved that we could change the hair colors and there just happened to be a sale going on so it was perfect timing! We cannot wait to show off our cake topper at the wedding!”
- Pamela M
With only a few weeks until the wedding my daughter shared her frustration of not being able to find a topper that was fun, not corny and represented them. I tapped thorough several sites, until I landed on yours. The Groom had proposed to her at the close of a dance recital, in front of the crowd. The best picture from the event was a pose just like the topper I found. The hair color and styles were also similar. It was “The Topper”.
The order was delivered in plenty of time, and the topper received numerous chuckles.
This “little” touch was one more thing that made it their special day.
- Terri M
We decided that we wanted something fun on top of our wedding cake and when we went to Thats My Topper, they had a couple that had that little “pinch” in the behind that we as a couple always do and its been something that we have been made fun of by our family. We didn’t tell our family that we bought the wedding cake topper so it was a surprise when our family all gathered around to help us cut the cake and my mother in law noticed the wedding cake topper.
Her exact words were “Is that bride pinching the grooms butt?”
My husband and I have it on video and for the past couple of weeks we simply cannot stop watching that part and my mother in laws facial expression.
This story telling about our wedding cake toppers is a great idea, I’m glad I got to share. Thank you!
- Gerrika S
Jimmy and Carla have dated for a year. They met on an online dating service and the rest is history. When they put their profile online, little did they know that the magic of love was about to happen. At the time, Jimmy still had hair but later on in the relationship, Carla asked how he thought he would look bald. He tried it and liked it!!! As time got closer to the time of the wedding, the couple searched for the perfect wedding cake topper. We wanted something unique and as different as we were. We looked in stores as well as online. Since we are an interracial couple, we decided to find out if there were toppers like that. That’s My Topper had just what we were looking for at the price we could afford. The wedding was a success and the topper was the center of conversation. We look forward to many happy years together. Our wedding cake topper was the “icing on top of our cake”.
- Jimmy and Carla Portie
We will continue to post these as we get them and we will also be sharing these! Keep your wedding cake topper stories coming!
We get the often random but definitely important questions regarding wedding cake toppers so we thought we would share these questions and answers just in case their are others with the same questions!
1. Are wedding cake topper figurines built on a base? Yes, most wedding cake topper figurines are built on a base to help with placement on the top of the cake. We haven’t found a wedding cake topper yet that has just feet for the base…we think they would sink.
2. When you say the wedding cake topper is hand painted porcelain, does that mean its really hand painted. Absolutely! Any wedding cake topper that states hand painted is indeed hand painted.
3. I have a small tier on top of my cake, will a wedding cake topper fit? This is by far one of the more common questions and you simply need to find the actual diameter of the top tier of your wedding cake. Most wedding cake toppers are movable and can be placed in many different positions so as long as you don’t have a thimble on top of your wedding cake, most wedding cake toppers should fit!
4. When we ordered our cake topper, we didn’t realize it was going to be so small? Are most cake toppers within the 5 – 7 inches tall? Yes, they dont get much bigger than that!
We will continue to update posts for common questions regarding wedding cake toppers and we will try to segment them into different categories so we can help you find that right wedding cake topper!
Have a great day!
Whats All The Fuss About? Welcome to the world of pinning what interests you. Combining social medial with social sharing, Pinterest is the new buzz that has all the wedding planners going nuts.
We here at Thats My Topper even have our own page now will wedding boards featuring wedding cake toppers and wedding accessories.
Check us out at http://pinterest.com/thatsmytopper/
Welcome To Engagement Season. As the February 14th deadline approaches, many men and women are being prepared to take that next step in their lives. With the subtle question, “will you marry me” brings joy, suspense and lets face it, many days, months and possibly years of panic, chaos and frustration of planning that one enjoyable day. While it all ends up ok, it still needs a beginning and here we are, the heart of Engagement Season!